Atashi...!

06/04/2009

Holidays Easter

I had a war of water balloons in it, and I'm not regret.
It was literally amazing! We will repeat, but with more balloons (which has a very big to fill, but worth it) and We hope in a day more hot.

I was completely wet (would be very stupid of me not stay wet after a war with water).
We started with some 500 balloons and within minutes we hadn't balloons! Of course, that to increase the fun, We began using hoses, and buckets,
with water jets.

PS: the photos are with my friend and my memory card from my 'machine' 'got sick'. The reason for not having posted pictures in this entry. Gomen!

To complete, two sentences:
These little holidays are going very fast ...
I hope that the time of school pass as fast as the holidays...!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário