Atashi...!

28/05/2009

Today was very hooooooot!


Yeah, where I am, it was hot, like 31 ºC (for a cold country, is very hot). It's Spring.


The sky was completly blue, without any clouds!


It was a long time that I don't feel one hot breeze... And look for a 'dark' place because there is fresh... and squeezed my eyes because the sun is very strong... :P


I just don't say ''go to the beach to get burn'' because I can't be burn! ( I have the skin very white lool)


But, play with wather it's so good! Unfortunate the school don't has swimming pool xD




Can you hear the birds singing on the trees?


I can!




Can you hear the trees talking whit you?


I can! The winds are hot... And ply with the branches full of green leaves! xD




Can you hear the sea?


Yes, because the sea is happy with the arrival of the heat! ^o^




Can you hear me?


YES! Thank you Lord!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário