Atashi...!

05/07/2009

Ha! ha! ha! (funny things)

Me and one of my bests freinds-> ''Pulga'' (in portuguese) or ''Hopper'' (it's her nickname xD)
We are reading the Kouku Debut manga together in same time (well now, I'm in 28 chap and she ... ?? I don't know :S)

So we're always talking aloud together: "We want one Komiyama Yoh in real life!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!" (>o<)/
Yes, he's amazing character! *.* And we make a sad figures! T_T

And to our friends, who don't know what is manga, ask us: ''Is this a new version of Ne-yo?'' or "Who is that guy?"
And to oblige them to know who is, we reply: "Read Koukou Debut!!"
So, we can put them start to like to read manga! Who knows? ^^ (one of them, thought about starting to read Koukou Debut manga, YAY!) ^o^

4 comentários:

  1. Oh that's great! To get people to read manga, I do that with my japanese and korean music XD I always send my friends japanese and korean songs, and they like some of it ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah! You had a good idea! I think that I will go to start to do the same thing... ^v^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well... But my friends are very persistents -.-'

    ResponderEliminar
  4. lool eu também faço isso com os meus amigos...quer dizer normalmente não me dou ao trabalho, mas quando são amigos mais próximos digo para eles verem...

    koukou debut é uns dos meus shoujos favoritos!! muito comico e romantico lool

    w obrigada por teres lido os 3 post...lool estavam compridos ne? xP

    ResponderEliminar