Atashi...!

09/07/2009

Officially

I'm officially like j.rock, j.pop and k.pop ^_^

And I found two boybands that I never gave attention until now, because I thought that Korean language was ugly... xD But not.




And they are: FT Island (their last album is very good) and SS501... (but I think you had heard many times) - the guys are cute in both bands.
I know, not every kind of person who likes to hear this kind of music, especially with a foreign and really differnts language... But think, is music in the same! Only have a little different language. Do you think that because the language is different, it's a obstacle... but no! It isn't!
Morever, you get to know more languages!
And now you think: ''But why I need to know korean and japanese language????''
Well, you will have more possibilities in future! (I'm not lying)

I also listen the american, english and portuguese musics! So why you not try listening musics in other languages? Be more original!

4 comentários:

  1. You thought the korean language was ugly? >__< wah Korean's a nice language!! haha :) I'm glad you're branching out to different music though! That's great!! I listen to Korean, Japanese and Chinese music :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lol a unica banda coreana que tentei ouvir foi super junior e mais nenhum. eu simplesmnete não aguente koreano, é...não sei esplicar mas eu tenho que meter stop no player porque não aguento mais..a linguagem é muito confunsa para mim, mas o japones já não me faz essa confussão!!

    algumas vezes tento meter pessoal que conheco ouvir musica japonesa, não só os grupos de JE mas outros músicas que estão à solta em Japao mas eles respondem-me tipo "eu não precebo a lingua. a musica tem que ser precebida para ser sentida." e fico triste :S porque eu sei que j-music não é so a letra que é especial mas os estilos tambem!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. For: Mary Claire
    Yes, listen differents musics in diffetents languages is very cool!
    Well, I think that I've never listen chinese music... Is it good? ^_^?

    Korean language is an very interesting language... But I think is more hard to understand no?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes! Chinese music is good! You should look up "Suan Tian" by S.H.E :)

    Korean is a neat language, hmm...It's not that hard after you learn a few basics, but I guess it depends on the person ^_^

    ResponderEliminar