Atashi...!

18/08/2009

Watching-> Koishite Akuma

Well, one of my friends (she loves cats) love vampires and told me to watch this j.drama: Koishite Akuma.
At first I really didn't like it! And the principal character (Nakayama Yuma) wasn't something so striking...!

But my friend love him, she thinks that he is amazing, cute and bla bla bla (:P) this is one of reasons that she told me to watch this j.drama too... I noticed that her eyes are the same as the actor! (like a cat eyes) Really weird...!

Now I'm starting to like this, it's funny. But don't think in hot vampires or white skins, ok?

Is about a boy vampire who hates humans and for his 'lucky' he has to go to the school and his teacher compare him whit her first love...

5 comentários:

  1. how interesting!! I don't think vampires are that great XD except in Vampire Knight ^_^ personally I think Japanese guys with pale skin and dark hair are very striking (one time, Shou from alice nine dyed his hair completley black, and he looked so amazing!)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, depends...
    Yes I think, the Japanese guys with pale skin and dark hair are really striking! But in this J.drama... the boy has a big eyebrows! xD
    Really? When Shou dyed his hair?? (i'm curious)
    Because I can remember something dark in his hair... But a I can't remember well! >_<'

    ResponderEliminar
  3. http://pics.livejournal.com/minori_a9/pic/000305ep

    :) great picture of him, ne?

    Big eyebrows? O__o not attractive!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mary-Claire
    Yes.. Now I remember! In The Beautiful Name he dyed his hair black. ^^
    The picture-> GREAT!!!

    ResponderEliminar