Atashi...!

08/09/2009

My online friend likes SHINee

I'm back~! (over, and over again) -_-'
Well, Now I'm very happy, because I passed my vacations on of my favourits places-> Camp! (7 days)

Yes, I saw my old friends, that I didn't saw over one year!
I met a friend online, and we met live in that camp. It was very strange... But we talked a lot, and now she likes SHINee!!! Her favourit singer is Choi Minho (who made a plastic surgery ->nose- to sing better). Her favourit is A.MI.GO song! (me too ^.^ and Juliette).
Now we are always talking about them...
They are really cute!!! Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8ICL9uj0M
Awn! So kawaii~!!! Nê?

2 comentários:

  1. I love SHINee! ^_^ A.MI.GO is so great~and I love Replay too!! Well, I like all their songs <3 My favorite member of SHINee is Taemin and Jonghyun. I never knew Minho had plastic sugery for his nose! Atlease it was for singing purposes and not for just looks XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Their song make me always sing! Their musics get stuck in my head and I sing. xD "JULIETTE! yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo!"
    My favourite memeber is also Taemin. Ah and Key!
    Yes, Minho made a plastic surgery, but I knew too late...

    ResponderEliminar