Atashi...!

01/09/2010

I'm Back!!!! ^O^


This vacations were great! 
I went camp!!! It was soooo cooool! I met my besfriend A'yumi! I made new friends and I returned to meet people who I haven't seen for a long time! ^_^


In the talents night camp (is a night that we make a "show" to the public) me, my imoto-chan and A'yumi, we sang a cover of "Replay" by SHINee. (translated in english of course) So.... Everyone loved!
The bad side was: they called us "The Sisters" NO! We aren't "The Sisters" (makes me feel bad, there's already a band with name "SISTAR"<-would be plagiarism). We are "J-pA"! (Japanese, Portuguese, all of us have blood type A, and the name has 3 words and we are 3 ^_^) xD
Well... Was a beautiful week!!!

Some photos of my vacations:


camp... *_*


5 comentários:

  1. Wow! I wish I had the confidence to sing in front of people ^_^ beautiful pictures!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Arigatou! ^_^
    But we had to rehearse a lot of times the music :S xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OH I love your post!
    It kinda makes me sad because I miss you a lot T.T But it's good to remember our time there and the fresh air of the camp, was so precious ^^

    A lot of kisses for youu!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you! ^^
    I'm sad too~!T.T I also miss you~!>.<
    Yeah let's turn back the time :P (again) Soon (I hope) we will meet again! *.*

    -Oh all of us have on profile one image of a "enakei" chii~!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi there!!! nice pics.... i love the sea
    kawaiiii---- ^ 0 ^

    ResponderEliminar