Atashi...!

22/09/2011

Awkward moment (at supermarket)

LOL!

Me and my funny follower, we "met" by accident at supermarket (actually I was forced by my dad to go with him to the supermarket) . It was so awkward... :S
At first I only saw his back, but I didn't recognize his back... But soon I remembered someone... "Hum... this reminds me someone..."
When I discovered that the owner of that back was the "Kyuhyun look a like follower" I tried to look at him (I was on the opposite shelf), but my courage was only able to make me peek (and when I felt that he looked at me I looked away) ... But I think that he had the same problem (maybe because he was wearing glasses???)... He even tried to hide from me by poking his head on the bookshelf!
I think that we looked at each other but in a short period of time... well, I can't remember properly, it was so awkward and I was so nervous....!
My sister when she knew about it she told me that it was a obligation say 'hi' to him! But I couldn't! :S

PS: the most stupid part of it ->; he has my phone number and he never called me or sent to me a message! (but I just gonna tell this story in another post)

This situation made me remember this song:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário